Friday, April 20, 2012

Ducati Monster by André Karreman



André Karreman made this two Ducati Monster bikes using Digital Lego Diigital Designer.
This is only a WIP, so I think the final version will be great, and hopefully in real bricks. : )



André Karreman made two versions, especially I prefer the yellow one   : D
The frame using Technic Axles and Angle Connectors is looks like the real one and is definitely  a plus of the construction. The bike is really accurate.




André provided building instructions. You can download the instructions and check out more pictures and details here.




Thanks for visiting.


5 comments:

  1. The link to the instruction file is dead. Does anyone have this file still?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact me via Lego Technic Motorcycles Facebook.

      Delete
  2. Hello
    how can I download the ldd files?
    Best regards
    martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact me (send me a message) via Lego Technic Motorcycles Facebook.

      Delete
  3. Hello
    I send you a message via Facebook last week but there was no answer.
    Did I made a mistake?
    Best regards
    Martin

    ReplyDelete