Thursday, November 15, 2012

Harley Davidson XR 1200 by kurtSoares



Hello everybody! Now, celebrating the start of the 2nd year of blogging I present another bike that I´ve made, the HD XR 1200.

It is based on the Harley Davidson XR 1200.

The idea of making this bike was to use the V engine of the  alternate model of set 8051 but with a different frame, with suspension. Then I automatically thought of the XR 1200, it´s a bike that I like and could be a cool challenge!

I hope that you like it!





The biggest help that I´ve had on this bike was the Intermediate drive chain removed of set 8051 Alternate build thanks to the builder GMT

Other links of this bike:
Portuguese LUG 0937
Mocpages
Brickshelf


Thanks for visiting!



3 comments:

  1. awesome.please instructions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, i didn't make instructions.

      If I had some spare time soon, I will try to make it.

      Cheers

      Delete
    2. I BEG for instructions too mate...

      Delete