Sunday, April 27, 2014

8857 Street Chopper Trike MOD - by kurtSoares



Hello Fellows! The 8857 Street Chopper was one of my first Technic sets. I've played a lot with it, but passing some years I've dissembled it...

I've reassembled it back in 2012 and was been on my shell since then:
 
 
But.. I wasn't very happy with it, so yesterday I've made some modifications.
I've turned it Evil , Wider & Lower!
 
Evil - Suicide Clutch
 
Wider - Changed the 2x Black Technic, Brick 1 x 12 with Holes from frame for 1 x 16. 
 
Lower - Low profile tyres, lower and smaller mudguards, rear gears and chain lowered


 

 
I also removed the rear fairing, changed handlebars and front tyre putted some big mufflers and two headlights.



 
 
Hope you guys liked it.
 
Thanks for visiting!

 

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Do you made any instructions of this MOD? I'm asking, because i wanna do the same thing with my 8857. :)

    ReplyDelete